Shenandoah is searching for next year’s cuties for our 2022 Rescue Pet Calendar, and we are reaching out for your rescue pet stories!Send us your very special pet rescue story along with a picture of him or her for a chance to be included in Shenandoah’s 2022 Calendar. All types of rescue animals accepted — dog, cat, bird, alligator, etc.Submit the following information via email to email@example.com:
- Pet Owner’s Info
- Owner name
- Owner’s Research Institution
- Owner email / phone number
- Rescue Pet Info
- Pet name and Age
- Pet’s story / less than 200 words
- a minimum of one high-resolution image of pet
Submission DEADLINE for our 2022 calendars: August 31, 2021.You will be notified via email in the fall if your pet was selected.
Submission of this information indicates permission for Shenandoah to use your story and images. Photos may be used in a number of ways: on our wall calendars and/or directly on the website and in future promotional calendar materials.
A complimentary calendar will be sent to each pet owner for the calendar in which their pet was featured. Share your pet’s new fame with copies for friends and family! Calendars are for sale on our website all year round.
If your submission was not selected this year, we welcome you to submit that perfect photo for another opportunity next year.
- File size for print calendars MUST be a MINIMUM of 1MB (1000kb) to accommodate enlargement to wall calendar size.
- Only TWO photos, PER PET will be accepted per calendar submission year
- Photos of multiple cats or dogs in one photo is acceptable.
- PLEASE submit ONLY color photos. Our expert design team will make the appropriate color changes to the selected photographs.
- Please no photo manipulations (our graphic artist will modify, as needed)
- Photo must be SHARP and IN FOCUS. PLEASE do not submit blurry photos – we will not be able to print, no matter how adorable.
- Properly ‘set the scene’ for the photo, as its ‘story’ is very important.
- Think about submitting photos for different seasons of the year.
- All photographs MUST be taken by you (or your friend/relative) and the subject of the photo MUST be your pet.
Click on the images to view past calendars.