Shenandoah Biotechnology, Inc., a FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific company, is a leading manufacturer of recombinant proteins. Our vision is to provide a superior and affordable source of recombinant proteins to the academic and industrial scientific research communities. Our team are a passionate group from diverse backgrounds. Our headquarters and state-of-the-art, manufacturing facility is located in Warminster, Pennsylvania. Founded in April 2006, we joined Fujifilm Group in March 2022 and are rapidly expanding our operations.
At Shenandoah, rather than strive to be the largest, we strive to be the best. We are compassionate in our work, driven by integrity and dedicated to a superior standard of excellence. It is important to us to create a working environment for our employees that is filled with respect, humor and gratitude so we can give our very best to our customers.
We are hiring an Accounting Clerk. The Accounting Clerk will be responsible for assisting general accounting functions in daily activities as assigned. This task requires a basic knowledge of accounts payable and accounts receivable transactions in the MRP system. Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained. Builds stable working relationships internally. Be able to operate computer keyboard and calculator ten keys.
- Matching purchase order/receiving documents to vendor invoices
- Assigning general ledger coding to vendor invoices
- Assisting in weekly check run and performing other step of processes to send payments to vendors
- Handling incoming mails, assisting in payments deposit and process vendor invoices
- Applying domestic cash applications
- Posting credit cards, ACH, and wire payments
- Applying international cash applications
- Assisting in international bank accounts reconciliations
- Assisting in wire vendor payment requests
- Performing accounts analysis per assigned
- Performing other accounting related tasks as assigned
Experience / Education:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting preferred
- 1-2 years performing similar functions listed above. Experience using an ERP system a plus
- Clear and concise communication skills, fluent in English
- Accounting knowledge and understanding of Chart of Accounts is required. Experience with Excel and Word a plus
- Must be familiar with alphabetical and numerical orders
- Must be organized
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must be flexible with schedule as there will be occasional overtime
- Ability to speak, read, and write English
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with all departments in a professional manner
Shenandoah Biotechnology, Inc., a FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of FUJIFILM about this requisition. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at FUJIFILM via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of FUJIFILM, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by FUJIFILM for this requisition and a valid agreement with FUJIFILM is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the FUJIFILM agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.